Hosted by Food + Spirit
with Dr. Deanna Minich
New 21-Day Full-Spectrum Detox Program, March 2, 2015
“Detox” is a word that means many things to many people. It’s not just about avoiding food triggers. It’s not just about exercising.It’s not just to help you rest and de-stress.
In this 21-Day Full-Spectrum Detox™, your patients, you and your staff will experience a “whole self” transformation guided by detox expert, Dr. Deanna Minich, and her team of Certified Food & Spirit Practitioners. This program is community-based, and, at the same time, tailored and personalized to meet any needs and overcome barriers. Based on the Spectrum Questionnaire™ results, every day participants will be provided a Spectrum Prescription™ with 7 modalities tailored to the most need. In addition, participants will have the oversight and gentle guidance of practitioners for guidance, answering your questions and giving personalized service.
Here’s what participants will receive:
- The Spectrum Questionnaire™ to tailor detox personal needs
- Private Dashboard for 24 hour access
- Daily Menu Plans & Recipes Rich in Phytonutrients for both omnivores and vegetarians
- Emotion Log to track emotions through the experience
- 21 Daily Thought Reflections
- 21 Daily Movements
- 21 Daily Affirmations
- 21 Daily Audio Visualizations
- 21 Daily Meditations
- Program Calendar to keep on track with all the events
- Private Facebook Group Page for community support and feedback on questions
- 6 Webinars with Dr. Deanna Minich to navigate through the program
- 3 Weekly Calls with Teaching Assistants and placement in groups that are tailored to unique Spectrum Types
Your patients, you and your staff will enjoy better health in each of your 7 Systems of Health.
[button link=”https://dm177.isrefer.com/go/21Fullspectrum/TodaysPractice/” color=”green” window=”yes”]SIGN UP NOW FOR YOU, YOUR PATIENTS & STAFF[/button]
Phytonutrients & Detox
Seven Ways to Stay Clean with Whole Foods
Bonus for Today’s Practitioner Readers: Detox Recipe Booklet & Food & Spirit Nourish Your Whole Self Report
The Certified Food & Spirit Practitioner Program
Holistic Wellness Education
The Food & Spirit™ teachings are designed for people who have always wanted to implement a holistic therapeutic intervention but have missed either the scientific underpinning or the recognition of creativity, emotions, and expression in the healing process. Functional nedicine nutritionist, author, and Detox Summit Founder, Dr. Deanna Minich launched the Certified Food & Spirit Practitioner Program to provide health professionals with a practical way to apply the Food & Spirit™ principles into clinical medicine.
Participants in the program qualify for Continuing Education Credits through CFSP partners.
Please visit the website for more information: foodandspiritprofessional.com