In this video, Dr. DeSilva shares some case studies and how he is prescribing CBD for common conditions for his patients. In this video series he discusses the following:
- Case studies of patient response to CBD for sleep and auto-immunity,
- Researching the right brand of CBD,
- What to look for from the science,
- How to prescribe a CBD for patients who use also use medical marijuana for health conditions,
- Another look at dosage, toxicity,
- Dr. DeSilva’s work on an upcoming NIH study on inflammation and CBD.
Part 7: Case Studies, Example of Use
Part 8: Upcoming NIH Study, Inflammation and CBD
Derrick M. DeSilva Jr., M.D. is a practicing Internist at the Raritan Bay Medical Center in Perth Amboy, NJ. He is on the teaching faculty at JFK Medical Center in Edison, NJ, Derrick DeSilva Jr., M.D., Senior Attending Staff, Dept. of Medicine, Raritan Bay Medical Center(RBMC), Perth Amboy, NJ, Teaching Faculty JFK Medical Center, Edison, NJ, Past-Chairman of Planning Com. Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG), Past President of American Nutraceutical Association, Recipient of the Alan Mintz Award for Excellence in Clinical Age Management Medicine, Best Doctor Award by Castle Connolly for the past 18 consecutive years, Host of “Ask the Doctor” on WCTC Radio, NJ, Published Author.
Contact Derrick M DeSilva, Jr, M.D.
629 Amboy Ave
Edison, NJ 08837