As part of our ongoing series on full-spectrum hemp, Dr. DeSilva and Today’s Practitioner’s Rob Lutz discusses the endocannabinoid system, hemp’s role as an adaptogen, what is the dosage for full-spectrum hemp?, along with many other pearls of wisdom. Click here for Part 1 & 2, Clinical Fundamentals of Full-Spectrum Hemp.
What you will learn:
- How does full-spectrum hemp create a homeostatic environment within the body.
- The full-spectrum hemp’s role as an adaptogen within the endocannabinoid system.
- Clinical applications for full-spectrum hemp (sleep, anxiety/mood disorders, pain, peri-menopause, menopause, andropausal men, Parkinson’s).
- Side effects and mechanism of action and customization.
- What is the ideal dosage of full-spectrum hemp?