In these two videos, Derrick DeSilva, MD, discusses the value of full-spectrum hemp to address pain and inflammation. As he explains, full-spectrum hemp (FSH) has a novel dual mechanism of Cox-2 and Lox-5, similar to turmeric, to address pain.
What you will learn:
- What are the mechanisms that addresses inflammation and pain?
- What can patients experience when they use FSH and how much time will it take to work? The key is our own genetics.
- What are the applications for anxiety?
- How can FSH affect sleep quality, sleep apnea and sleep hormones?
- What are the adaptogenic effects of FSH?
- Other conditions discussed, joint pain, fibromyalgia, gut health.
- Forms of FSH and how to choose the right form for your patients.
Part 5, Full-Spectrum Hemp and Inflammation
Part 6, Full-Spectrum Hemp, Sleep and other Conditions